1.- User Information Rodríguez-Ratón Ophthalmological Institute Company Name: Álvaro Rodríguez-Ratón informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing through its website. ÁLVARO RODRÍGUEZ-RATÓN is responsible for the treatment of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) relating to the protection of personal data, for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment of your data: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by ÁLVARO RODRÍGUEZ-RATÓN and related to its products and services, or to those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Criteria for data conservation: The personal data provided will be kept until the suspension is requested by the interested party, exercising their rights over the data.
Data communication or session: The data will not be communicated or transferred to any recipient.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
Contact information to exercise your rights: You must duly identify yourself and clearly request the right to exercise.
- Postal address: ÁLVARO RODRÍGUEZ-RATÓN., C / LAS MERCEDES, 23 – 3º – 48930 – GETXO (VIZKAYA)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.- Information provided by the user
If you are under 18 years of age, the use of forms on our website is not allowed. Users, by entering their data in the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly accept, freely and unequivocally, that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the Responsible, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the provider is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof. All the data requested through the website are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by The Responsible will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. Security measures
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the Responsible is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. . The Responsible guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. Security Breaches
The Responsible will report any security breach that affects the database used by this website, or that affects any of our third-party services, each and every person, data of which may have been affected, and authorities, within 72 hours of detecting the gap.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to this website or the activities carried out on it, Spanish law will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Vizcaya Courts and Tribunals.